Journey of a thousand mile

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Journey called life

I had my first chance to travel with my would-be (from now on referred as GS) in a train and since my to be father-in-law works for railways, he had managed to book eight tickets for all of us. We (myself and my family) were heading back to Indore while GS was going to Vijayawada. First time in my life, I paid attention to what I was wearing while traveling. We reached the station where GS was sitting nervously, trust me railway station is not the best place to meet your wife / girl friend.

We began our enchanting journey. They offered us curd rice and idli which they had packed for us and we accepted it gracefully. My family was in a lookout for something to eat because normally while traveling through train we utilize our mouth to its full extent. I didn't realize that I should use this opportunity to talk to GS instead ate a lot and then slept. Vijayawada where GS stays is just six hours from Chennai and when I woke up it was already time for them to get down. GS was starring at me like anything. I told her that I would ring her up from Indore and continued my sleep.

Even today she taunts me :-( I didn't start well like scoring a duck while making debut but I have moved on and today I have lots of records under my belt.

Reach me at hifromsriram 'at' hotmail 'dot' com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home